16. One woman’s poise is another woman’s poison.
17. Be nice to people on your way up because you will meet them
18. Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
19. A man
who has never gone to school may steal a freight car; but if he has
20. As soon as you cannot keep anything from a woman, you love her.
ambassador is an honest man sent to lie abroad for the good of his
22. The election isn’t very far off when a candidate can recognize you across the street.
23. Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half-shut afterwards.
24. Most of the happiness in this world consists in possessing what others can’t get.
25. Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.
26. A rolling stone gathers no moss, but it gains a certain polish.
27. Those who have most happiness think least about it.
Public speaking is a little like taking a vacation. It helps to know the right
29. A secret is what you tell someone else not to tell because you can’t keep it to yourself.
30. To give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.
(To be continued)