16. When you are talking about your memories, you are old.
17. Some people’s idea of keeping
secret is lowering their voices when they
18. Sometimes oversensitiveness is born of selfishness and egotism.
19. to know what is right and not to do it is the worst cowardice.
20. You never know what you can do until you try.
21. Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage.
22. The smallest deed is better than the grandest intention.
23. Temper is a valuable possession--don’t lose it.
24. The man is only half himself; the other half is his experience.
25. Worrying is like sitting in a rocking chair, you keep moving
but you don’t
26. Every moment is the right moment to do good.
27. A book digested is better than a volume hurriedly read.
28. Every human life is insignificant unless you make it great.
29. Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship.
30. The three things most difficult
are to keep secret, to forget an injury, and
31. When the elephants
fight, it is the grass that suffers.
To be continued