1. Advice is something everybody gives but few take. (忠言逆耳)
2. The fellow who says he’s too old to learn new tricks probably always was.
3. Control your temper, for if it does not obey you, it will govern you.
4. What’s done to children, they will do to society.
5. Many mistakes are made by those who go beyond their qualifications.
6. Prejudices are the chains forged by ignorance to keep men apart.
7. Success is not permanent. The same is also true of failure.
The three things most
difficult are to keep a secret, to forget an injury, and to make good use of
To be continued