16. Plagiarists (剽竊者)are always suspicious of being stolen from.
wish there were a window to my soul, so that you could see some
18. Better to sit up all night than go to bed with a dragon.
19. Families with babies and families without babies are sorry for each other.
20. Our generation never got a break(生不逢時). When we were young, they taught us to respect the elders; and now that we’re older, they tell us to listen to the youth.
21. A lie may take care of the present, but it has no future.
22. It is easier to be a hero than a gentleman.
23. Love all; trust few; do wrong to none.
24. True friendship is a plant of slow growth.
25. Recollection is the only paradise from which we cannot be turned out.
26. When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember that three of his fingers are pointing at himself.
27. Morning is the most energetic part of the day.
29. It is our responsibilities, not ourselves, that we should take seriously.
30. True friendship is a plant of slow growth.
To be continued