16. It is difficult to see the picture when you are inside the frame.
17. When you talk about your memories, you are old.
18. Loneliness is knowing the television schedule by heart.
19. Never judge by
20. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
21. One arrow is easily broken, but you can’t break a bundle of ten.
22. Human action can be modified to some extent, but human nature
23. One example is worth a thousand arguments.
24. A reputation once broken may possibly be repaired, but the world will always keep its eye on the spot where the crack was.
25. Variety is the spice of life.
26. Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime.
27. Out of suffering come the strongest souls.
28. The pen is mightier than the sword.
29. No person has ever been harmed by politeness. (禮多人不怪)
30. When you get something for nothing, you just haven’t billed for it yet.
31. Good manners pay in social life.
To be continued