11. A bore is a man who spends so much time talking about himself
12. A man who is always
satisfied with himself is seldom satisfied with
13. Use others as you would like them use you.
14. Character is the fundamental principle of success.
15. No matter what happens, there’s always somebody who knew it would.
16. Face the facts as you find them.
17. It is nice to be important, but t is more important to be nice.
18. Great talkers are great liars.
19. To read without reflecting is like eating without digesting.
20. Other men live to eat while I eat to live.(他人為吃而活，而我是為活而吃)
21. Speech is silvery, silence is golden.
22. It is a good thing to be
rich, and it is a good thing to be strong, but it is a
23. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
24. A light heart lives long.
25. A thing of beauty is a joy for ever.
26. To be a doer, not a talker.
27. To err is human; to refrain from laughing, humane.
28. Variety is spice of life.
29. Cast not the first stone.(責人先責已)
30. Those who have the most happiness think least about it.
To be continued