1. Life is sweetest when in helping others.
2. Two dogs fight for a bone, and the third runs away with it.
3. Genius is nothing but labor and diligence.
4. Happiness is a perfume that you cannot spray on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
5. Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches. (事非經過不知難)
6. Faith can move mountains. (信心可移山)
7. An ounce of practice is worth a pound of theory. (實際重於理論)
8. All good things come to an end. ( 天下無不散的筵席。好景不常在，好花不常開。人無千日好，花無百日紅)
9. Put something aside for a rainy day. (常將有日思無日，莫把無時思有時)
10. There’s no such thing as a free lunch.(天下沒有白吃的午餐)
11. An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.(懶惰是萬惡之源)
12. Kids are always the only future the human race has.
13. You have become a mature person when keeping a secret gives you more satisfaction than passing it along.
14. Love can turn a cottage to a golden palace.
15. Love me little, love me long.
16. He that is overcautious will accomplish nothing.
17. Idleness is the holiday of fools.
To be continued