16. He that is overcautious will accomplish nothing.
17. Idleness is the holiday of fools.
18. A wise man thinks before he speaks, but a fool speaks and then thinks of what he has been saying.
19. There is nothing truly valuable which can be purchased without pains and labor.
20. Not every man is born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
21. violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
22. Helping others strengthens ourselves.
23. That your enemy is wrong doesn’t necessarily mean that you are right.
24. You have to be careful about being not too careful.
25. Knowledge is of two kinds; we know a subject ourselves or we know where we can get information upon it.
26. No legacy is so rich as honesty.(誠實是最寶貴的遺產)
27. I would rather be a poor man in a garret with plenty of books to read than a king who did not love reading.
28. A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back again when it begins to rain.
29. A fault (省略which is )confessed is half redressed.
30. Silence is the safety zone of conversation.
To be continued