1. To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness on earth.
2. Words of comfort, skillfully administered, are oldest therapy known to man.
3. Friendships multiply joys and divide griefs.
4. Success comes from oft-repeated efforts.
5. To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.
6. Growing up used to mean the first pair of long pants. Now it’s the first X movie.
7. Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.
8. The dream of yesterday is the hope of today and reality of tomorrow.
9. Good, better, best, never let it rest until good is better and better best.
10. If you let the present go, the future will go with it.
11. Good actions speak louder than words.
12. If you can give nothing else, at least give a cheerful face.
13. It is better to arrive late than never to arrive at all.
14. It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
15. You never know what you can do until you try.
(To be continued)