16. The used key is always bright.
17. Patience is the cheapest fruit of study.
18. One of the hardest things to teach a child is that truth is more important than consequences.
19. Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
20. Kind words are bright flowers; they make a paradise of the humblest home.
21. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
22. I fear three newspapers more than a hundred thousand bayonets.
23. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
24. He who walks with wise men shall be wise.
25. Indolence is a powerful enemy and industry the parents of success.
26. Beauty, unaccompanied by virtue, is as a flower without perfume.
27. Have an aim in life, or your energies will all be wasted.
28. Concern yourself not about being unwise, but about your being insincere.
29. God gives every bird its food, but does not throw it into the nest.
30. Knowledge comes from experience alone.
31. An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding.
To be continued