116. The greatest danger in deceiving others is that one will surely end by deceiving one’s self.
17. Pardon is the most glorious revenge.
18. Punctuality is the soul of business.
19. In working evils for another, a man works evil for himself.
20. To give offence is a great fault, but to take offense is a greater fault.
21. Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced.
22. The world has full need of our talents, now matter how limited.
23. Human enthusiasm brings success.
24. Timely service like timely gifts has double value.
25. Gain at the expense of reputation should be called loss.
26. By not forgetting past events, you can take them as guides in future events.(前事不忘，後事之師)
27. A good book is the best of friends, the same today and forever.
28. A little learning is a dangerous thing.
29. Slow help is no help.
30. Company in distress makes the sorrow less.
To be continued