金 陵 輯
1. Deeper, deeper, let us toil in the mines (礦藏) knowledge.
2. Poverty is no shame, laziness is.
3. Good temper is like a sunny day; it sheds its brightness everywhere.
4. True merit is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.
5. Winning is not everything, but wanting to win is.
6. About the only thing people in every walk of life(各行各業) will agree on is that they are underpaid(待遇太低) and overcharged(費用過高).
7. The contented man is never poor; the discontented never rich.
8. Experience is the extract(精髓) of suffering.
9. Two things are bad for heart—running up stairs and running down (踐踏)people.
10. True humility, the highest of virtues, mother of them all.
11. True friendship is like sound health, the value of which is seldom known until it be lost.
12. If you like to do a thing, do it as hard as you can and you will get fun from your pursuits.
13. He who loves well chastises well(愛之深，責之切).
14. Work has a bitter root but sweet fruit.
15. Forbidden fruit is sweet.
To be continued