金 陵 輯
16. Experience is what permits you to make the same mistake again without getting caught(不受損失).
17. Marriage is a lottery. 婚姻如彩券。(全憑運氣)
18. Children have more need of models than of critics.
19. Plagiarists(剽竊者) are always suspicious of being stolen from.
20. Most people put off till tomorrow what they should have done yesterday.
21. Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night (= The person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night is blessed 是有福的)
22. Benefit goes to the humble while failure awaits the arrogant(滿招損，謙受益).
23. One who wishes to be good at his work must sharpen his tools first(工欲善其事，必先利其噐).
24. There is nothing which has not been bitter before being ripe.
25. Virtue is fairer than beauty(美德勝過美麗).
26. He that hath(=has) lost his credit is dead to the world.
27. Practice is better than theory.
29. Human pride is human weakness.
30. Charity begins at home. (做義工的同時，別忘了照顧家人)
To be continued