16. There are three difficult things: to keep a secret, to bear an injury, and to make good use of leisure.
17. To err is human; to refrain from laughing, humane.
18. To err is human; to forgive, divine.
19. Love means never having to say you are sorry.
20. No one can make progress if he is satisfied with the progress he has already made.
21. It is better to be reliable than to be brilliant.
22. Before you say it, ask, “Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?”
23. A true friend “loveth at all times.”
24. Any day of the year is good enough to begin a new life.
25. Love is not measured by how many times you touch each other but by how many times you reach each other.
26. We reap what we sow.
27. A conference is just an admission that you want somebody to join you in your troubles.
28. We are only young once. That is all society can stand.
29. The wise man reads both books and life itself.
30. He was so learned that he could name a horse in nine languages; so ignorant that he bought a cow to ride on.