金 陵 輯
16. What you do not want to be done unto yourself, do not do unto others.
17. Diet cures more than the doctors.
18. There is no royal road to learning(求學無捷徑).
19. Hasty marriage seldom proves well.
20. To flee from folly is the beginning of wisdom.
21. To give is better than to receive(施比受更有福).
22. Hard work yields joy as well as profit.
23. One today is worth two tomorrows.
24. Lost time is never found again.
25. He who multiplies rich multiplies cares(富貴多憂).
26. It is better to be late than never to arrive at all.(開車者警語)
27. It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.(失戀者安慰語)
28. When one talks about his memories, he is old.
29. A man who enjoys responsibility usually gets it. A man who merely likes exercises authority usually loses it.(從政者戒)
30. Work hard, play hard.(該工作時就認真工作，該玩樂時就玩過痛快)!
To be continued