16. Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow; it only saps today of its strength.
17. Any body can convey blessings through little acts of kindness.
18. Truth, love, and courage are the foundation stones of all effective service.
19. Well done is better than well said.
20. No one can grow when his thoughts are self-centered.
21. Good intention should never be allowed to cool.
your name in kindness, love, and mercy on the hearts of those you
23. Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute.
24. What one says shows one’s knowledge.
25. The only source of the pupil’s respect for he teacher is the human and intellectual qualities of the latter.
26. We are born brave, trusting, and greedy; most of us have remained greedy.
27. Self-knowledge is essential to success.
28. If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.
29. If one is to keep his aim in sight, he must not have too many aims.
30. To be born a gentleman is an accident; to die, an achievement.
31. Knowledge cannot make us all leaders, but it can help us decide which leader to follow.
To be continued